Friday, February 23, 2007

In honor of the Oscars....

Today's "Cute Boy du Jour" day and I'm making today's cute boy, "Clive Owen", in honor of the Oscars. So yeah, he didn't get nominated for an Oscar or anything, but "Children of Men" did for Cinematography, Editing and Best Screenplay, so in honor of that movie and since Sunday's the Oscars, Clive is my Boy du Jour. Yum!

I totally thought he should've been Bond, but I guess he had good reasons not to take the role. I remember first seeing Clive in "Croupier", which was an interesting movie, but I started to take notice when he was in "Gosford Park". Although he had a smaller role, I totally took notice in how yum he was! And then I saw him in "The Bourne Identity" and that's when I added him to my "cute boy" list.

Anyway, he's my "Cute Boy du Jour".
Enjoy.


Picture courtesy of © Stephane Cardinale/People Avenue/Corbis.
View Stephane's photos on Corbis

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home