Friday, February 9, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith died?

I was watching UGLY BETTY last night and they announced that GMA was doing a special on Anna Nicole Smith's death! She's dead? I can't believe Anna Nicole Smith passed away! Paul and I were just watching some nonsense about her on some TV show. Woah. I wonder what she died of? Did the TrimSpa kill her? I bet it did! That sucker's sure to do harm to the kidneys, liver, heart, etc...

So what's going to happen to the little baby? And what about that whole lawsuit for all that cash? And where's Howard K. Stern? So many questions!

I must investigate.

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2007 at 8:37 AM , Blogger eileen said...

Yes, she is died! It had to be all the drugs she was on. I always felt so sorry for her. I used to like watching her show, she was a little crazy, but funny. Now, her poor little baby is all alone with weirdo Howard!!! I don't think he is the father!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home