Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finally!

So Paul and I went to view some more places. Finally we saw some winners! Now we just have to wait and see if we're approved. I swear, it's harder to get a rental than buy a house! (Although Albert may not think so).

Tomorrow we have a few more appts. but I really do hope that one of these places we saw today will call us. They're two totally different houses. One's an actual house and the other is the coolest condo/apt. I've seen!

Paul loved the house. It was really big. It had two bedrooms upstairs and 2 small one's in the basement. Everything was updated and remodeled and it was already hooked up with DirecTV and DSL. Everything we could ask for. The only qualm I had was the neighborhood. It was a decent neighborhood but it was in West Seattle. Which isn't too far from downtown, but it's a quieter, older, neighborhood. But again, it was a house. I wish I had a pic, but I don't. Perhaps if we're chosen, then I will have one!

The next place was an apt. Actually it was a condo and it was the coolest place I've seen the entire time I've been living in Seattle! It was in the First Hill section of Seattle, which is basically downtown. It's a funky little neighborhood and the apt. was right in front of the cool museum. It had so much character and reminded me of NYC. I loved it so much. It was like a railroad apt. and something you'd see in Elle Decor. The only draw back about the place was the parking. There's none! You have to search (just like New York!) Paul could tell I loved it. Even now, thinking about it makes me smile. But I know that if it comes between the house and the coolest apt. ever, we have to choose the house, because:
#1 it's cheaper
#2 it has plenty of parking
#3 brand spankin' new appliances, etc..
#4 it's a house

But no matter if we live in the house, which I thought was really nice, I told Paul my heart will always be with the cool apt.

Pics don't do this cool apt. justice, but I'm posting some anyway.

Enjoy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home