Friday, January 19, 2007

My Hero

Happy Friday!

It's "Cute Boy du Jour" day.....

Today's "Cute Boy du Jour" is the yummy hero on one of my favorite shows this year "Heroes". This guy has been my favorite for awhile. I sort of put him on the back burner after I found out he was married to DixieChick, Natalie Maines. BUT, then I kind of gained new respect for her after the whole Toby Keith debacle, so I thought it was okay for him to be married to her. heh. Anyway, now that he's on "Heroes" and I'm seeing him every week, he's back on my bofrend list. So I thought I'd make him my "Cute boy du jour" for this week. (Paul just informed me that he thinks that Adrian Pasdar has a flat face. Oh well. I still think he's absolutely yummy.)

Speaking of yummy, I thought I'd take this time to make a list of all of my bofrends. It's funny, Paul realized that I like all skinny boys. No muscley men! Which really is the truth.
And now for the list...

My bofrend bofrend: Johnny Depp
My Mexican bofrend: Gael Garcia Bernal
My hot rocker bofrend: Chris Daughtry (he was my first American Idol bofrend, but that's been retired!)
My bofrend who I think I could meet one day: Chris Cornell
My hero bofrend: Adrian Pasdar (see "Cute Boy du Jour")
My soccer (athlete) bofrend: David Beckham
My reality TV bofrend: Seth from Jerry Hall's dumb reality show
My brother bofrends: Ahmet and Dweezil Zappa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home