Friday, January 12, 2007

David Beckham day

So last night I was thinking, who was I going to pick for today's "Cute boy du jour" and I turned on the tube and voila! wouldn't you know it, David Beckham's mug was plastered on every news channel, entertainment channel and sports channel. So in honor of Beckam's move to the states and 250 million dollar deal (quite a bunch of cash, don't you think?) I'm making today David Beckham day. He's the "Cute boy du jour" of the day, plus I"ll be reviewing (drum roll) "Bend it like Beckham". How clever am I?

Well, it's still snowing and raining and chilly in Seattle. It looks like we'll be staying in this weekend again. Which is fine with me because I really don't want to be sliding all over the place. Plus, we won't spend any money if we stay at home.

I'd better go review Bend it like Beckham, before Paul throws me off the computer!

(photo ©Darren Staples/Reuters/Corbis) I hope they don't mind me using the pic, but David Beckham looks yummy here! Plus I'm giving Darren his props. And remember Corbis is like the best place ever to purchase stock photography. That's who I always use.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2007 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

David Beckham is super-hot! Although I'm partial to pics that show off his perfect body! :)

 
At January 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM , Blogger [zz] said...

David Beckham is super star everywhere ,including china!!haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home