Monday, January 1, 2007

A New Year.

Happy New Year!


I can't believe it's 2007! I can't believe I'm turning 34 this year, I still feel 25! I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've graduated from college and 16, since highschool! I can't believe Paul and I will be married 13 years this year, and that we started dating 18 years ago and have known each other for 21! It's just so crazy! But 2007 is here and as much as I'd like for life to just slow down a bit, there's nothing I can do about it!

So for 2007, I've decided to make a few New Year's Resolutions. Actually, just one major one. My only big "resolution" this year, is to Bloglog everyday. I know, with all the things I should have chosen to "resolve" in doing, I chose to Bloglog, but, it's something I know I could do! SO I'm sticking to it. (not like my previous Bloglog, which I didn't write in for almost a year!) Plus, if I write every single day it'll help out with the writing skills, and those skills
will come in handy one day. I just know they will!


And although I don't have many resolutions for 2007, I do have many high hopes!

Here's my Top Ten list of "What I'd definitely like to do in 2007".
10. To make new friends.
9. To become a SIFF member.
8. To network with designers and artists.
7. To at least write a few chapters of "my book".
6. To finally finish all those websites that I haven't finished.
5. To be more organized.
4. To walk more, eat less, and lose all this arm fat.
3. To watch a movie (past or present) at least once a day. (Oh, this will seriously help my arm fat! But I really do need to catch up on all the movies I've missed.)
2. To experience more of this great city.
1. To get a full-time, great paying job (or for Paul to get one), so I can do most
of these things on this list!

And here are a few things that I hope to have done by 2009, which I'm thinking I'll have to start doing something this year to accomplish them by then:
1. To take Paul to NYC.
2. To go to Spain.
3. To start up LAPH.
4. To have our own art gallery/store.
6. To finally get my bulldog.
7. To buy a Rollin Street Flat.
8. To have a kid or two.
9. To buy a Mini (which may not fit the kid or two, ha).
10.To fly in Space. Which I probably won't ever do. But I can dream.


So those are my "Resolutions", but of course the main one being Bloglogging. heh. Speaking of Bloglogging, I have so many high expectations for this Bloglog, I'm hoping I can achieve them all. But I'll start off slow and see how it goes. I know I definitely want to review a flick a week. Everybody out there seems to be reviewing movies, I may as well do it too. I have a few other things I'd like to do, but I feel like this is getting way too long and I want to save some room.

Before I go, I do want to mention one thing, I'm really pissed off at Blogger. See I
used to have my own Bloglog on my own website, publishing via FTP and for some reason, after Blogger ended their "beta" stage, I could no longer post on my previous Bloglogs. For two days I tried everything I could to post on there, but I kept getting these retarded messages. And NO matter what I did, it wouldn't work. I tried to get help, but that was like getting Bush to stop this crazy war (did I just type that?) so anyway...the only way to get a decent bloglog was to publish on Blogspot.com. Bleh.

So on that note, I'm off to try and get rid of some of that arm fat.

Until my next blog.
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home