Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Moving melancholy

Man, when it rains it pours.

So not only did I not get the X-box gig, Paul and I just got a notice saying we have to move out of our housie! The landlord's son is moving back to Seattle and he's moving in here. We're so bummed! We put a lot into making this a cool place to live and it feels like we just moved in. Oh well, what can we do? I wanted to make a YouTube vid of our house, but I don't know. I still think I'll take some pics though. I'll post those somewhere, later on.

It's been snowing all day today. It's so pretty. Looks like we'll be staying in this week. We don't want to go slipping and sliding like some of those crazy people out on the streets! I need to find the footage, and post it, of this crazy lady driving super fast and almost flipping over! It was hilarious. I know that's horrible, but who drives that fast and in the snow, no less??

Since it was such a melancholy day I decided to watch a cheesy flick to pick me up. I chose Ultraviolet, m-i-stake! I kept falling asleep and I wasn't even sleepy. Oh man, I don't think I can watch that flick again!

Well, I must go sulk a bit about having to move. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home