Monday, January 8, 2007

X-box shmexbox!

I got the bad news today...I wasn't chosen for second round interviews at X-box. Bleh. I thought the interview went so well. But Anne said not to give up and besides, they pushed the project back a few months. So you never know what'll happen.

Speaking of Anne, she called me about another prospect. It sounds interesting. We'll see how it goes.

I found this site, "Blogexplosion". I'm going to sign up and try to get people to come and read my Bloglog. Of course I got side tracked and started finding other bloglogs to read. Anyway, we'll see how well this blogexplosion works. I still have to wait and see if they accept my bloglog. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I must go now, Paul needs to Squash! haha, that's funny.

I'm gonna go watch Enduring Love. It was on my list of bazillion movies to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home