Sunday, January 7, 2007

Weekend Bliss

Okay, it wasn't that blissful today (Sat), it was just another day spent at home, since we're so strapped for cash that we can't really afford to do all the things I want to do. But I ain't complainin'. I heart Seattle. End of story!

Although I know I should've been doing something other than watching movies all day, I basically watched movies all day. Paul's getting really busy with his new gig at "Squash" (the sport, not the food) magazine. And since it was Saturday I figured I may as well watch movies. (Gives me something to review). Unfortunately I watched all DUDS! Here's a list:
Hills Have Eyes (it wasn't that bad)
The Ringer
Date Movie
I'll definitely be reviewing those flicks soon! After all the dud watching, Paul had me watching football. Bleh. I'm not the biggest fan. But since his "teams", Seahawks & Cowboys, were playing and he was so torn to who he wanted to win, I apparently had to watch, for moral support. haha. Anyway, the Seahawks won and I felt really bad for that dude from Dallas that messed up at the end. Oh well.

On Sunday, Paul and I went to church. Since the Seahawks won, our pastor asked Shaun Alexander (who happens to attend our church) to speak a bit about the game the previous night. He spoke some insightful words about goals and dreams and making things happen. Paul was grumpy because as Shaun passed by me to sit down, (he was sitting a few rows behind us), I didn't give him a high five. I wasn't aware of the "high-five as they pass you", rule! Anyway, I was inspired by his words and that was the highlight of Paul's day. heh. Shawn and his wife seem to be really nice people. I need to find a way to become their BFF. haha.

Anyway, now all I'm thinking about is TV. I'm so addicted it's pathetic! But my shows are finally coming back and I can't wait. I think I may start reviewing those too!

There's a possibility that I'll get behind on posting, because Paul's going to start hogging up the computer to do his "Squash" work. But I'll figure something out.

Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home