Friday, January 5, 2007

Xbox Interview


Happy Friday!

Well it's Friday and that means it's "Cute boy du jour" day (a bit redundant, I know!). Today's "Cute boy du jour" is yummy Chris Daughtry. He was my American Idol bofrend. I thought I'd pick him as my first "Cute boy du jour" since he's all the rage right now. So enjoy him.

It's also flick review day. Boy I've given myself a lot to do today. Speaking of a lot to do... I went to the Xbox interview today. What a day. First of all, I stayed up all night, and didn't go to sleep til 7a.m. this morning. Paul stayed up with me, helping me and stuff. So we slept for awhile and got up to go to my interview which was at 2p.m. giving me plenty of time to rest.

Going to the interview was nuts. It was raining and that crazy floating bridge was a bit shaky to drive over. So I was happy Paul was driving me. Plus, we used the carpool lane! Ooo..we used it coming back and you're supposed to have 3 people instead of 2! We need to get ourselves a little dummy and stick it in the back seat. haha.

Anyway, the interview went pretty well. There were six of us and we only had 20 minutes to wow them. I don't know what they wanted to hear or what they expected of me, so I'm not sure I'll make it to the second round. But I thought the interview went well, so we'll see. I hope I make it. Cuz it seems like a great place to work. Everyone was so laid back and dressed casually. Plus they had toys! and a foosball table and it just seemed like a cool working environment. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm getting tired, it's been a busy morning and day, so I'm cutting this short..plus I have that review to write.

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So did you get the job? Is that why I don't see any more blogs? Or do I just not know how to navigate your site? I love this blog. It may be 21 years since we met (ouch), but you're still the same Liz! Thank heavens for that!

 
At January 25, 2007 at 2:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know the bloggetiquette on how to answer these comments, so I'm gonna answer here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home