Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random Quote and other stuff...

I don't know if my quotes and favorites are even being read (they're on the right hand side overthere --->) so I'm typing up posts with my "Quote of the week" and "Favorites of the Week" so I can keep some type of archive for them.

Most of the quotes I'll get from TV (of course!) or movies. Whatever tickles my fancy.

Last week's Quote:
"I'm marrying a gay guy too" -Felicity to Noel's brother after they find out he's gay and getting married. (I love that quote. Makes me laugh every time).

As for the Favorites. Which are also overthere --->
I have this cool little book "My Favorite Things: How Well Do You Know Your..." by Raisner, Klausner, and Raisner.

Last week's Favorite:
from page 22...
• Bad Guy? - Darth Vadar
• Bagel? - Pumperknickel. Add some pastrami and that's just yum!

Archive out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home