Thursday, January 18, 2007

Albert and Eileen

Albert called me today. That boy makes me laugh. He's one of my closest and dearest friends. Paul and I don't have many friends. I guess because we don't see people! haha. Back in college, I swear I had a different friend every semester! And I actually got close to a few of them. Unfortunately, most of them moved away and we just didn't keep in touch. But Albert and I have always stayed friends. No matter what has happened or where either of us has moved, we've always stayed in touch. I've known him forever. I feel I'll always know him. It's like he's related to me or something. Speaking of related...

Eileen's my other closest and dearest friend. But she's actually related to me, through marriage. We were friends before we were related. She was one of the first people I met back in Jr. High, when I first started school. And we became so close. We had so many adventures. And now we have so many stories. We were always friends throughout school. We laughed, we cried, we got in trouble. But we always managed to stay friends. I ended up marrying her cousin. Hence, how we became related. Our friendship has gone through so many stages, and now I feel like I can tell her anything. That's what I love most about her.

I guess I can say I trust these people with my life. And even though all of us are living in different places right now, we always manage to stay in touch and probably always will.

Awe. So nice.

Here we are at Albert's sister's wedding.
Albert, Eileen, Me (smiling all dorky!) and Paul.



On another note: I watched American Idol last night. I think I'll review it here
Cuz wow, I need more space.

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great picture! Is Albert still in San Antonio? You need to point him to my blog or give him my e-mail or something. I miss him!

 
At January 30, 2007 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! He's still in San Antonio. He bought a house actually. I'll email you his email. I'm gonna call him tomorrow, so I'll tell him you said hi and stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home