Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Andi

Today's January 16th and it's Andi Prado's birthday. She's a friend from highschool, whom I sort of kept in touch with, but haven't talked to since Christmas 2004? I can't even remember actually. But it's so funny how I always remember her birthday. Actually, I remember most of my highschool friend's birthdays, whether I talk to them or not. It's just something I do. I'm not even sure why I decided to write an entire bloglog about this, but in a way it's kind of neat. A bloglog about someone I really don't talk to. Perhaps one day she'll read this and think, wow, a bloglog all about me. Perhaps not.

Anyway, I wonder what she's doing? I guess I could email her and ask. One day I'll make an effort, but at the moment, Paul's gotta Squash :)

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I always remember Andi's birthday too. Especialy because it is the day before my cousin Jake's birthday, and because it was the day we started bombing Baghdad (the first time) back in 1990 or 1991. I remember that because there was all sorts of drama leading up to the huge party her mom was throwing her and we joked that the war would start on her birthday. Well it did. I haven't heard from her in awhile either, and I HAVE e-mailed her. (since 2004 at least). Myabe I'll try again today. I'm starting to worry about her.

 
At January 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I actually remember that party. Paul was telling me all he remembers was Edie sitting on the couch crying. If you find her, tell her I said hi :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home