Saturday, February 3, 2007

Identify these 3 actors!

So here's a bit of fun stuff...I know no one's probably reading these (well except for maybe Summer) so we'll see if this eventually works...BUT I was playing this neat game where they used facial parts of three different movie stars and you had to identify all three. Paul and I actually did pretty well.

So Identity all three stars :)

Hint: They all have something in common.
(Eventually people will read this blog and this will work better. haha)

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2007 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, here's my guess. Whoopi Goldberg, Demi Moore & Patrick Swayze. I'm not really sure if those are Demi's eyes or not, but I'm pretty sure about the other two, so I figure she'd be the natural choice for the third.

 
At February 5, 2007 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! You're correct! Those were Demi's eyes. Freaky huh?

Thanks for commenting :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home