Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sick (and tired)

I feel sick today. I think all this apt. shopping got me sick. Actually it was all that hand shaking, someone got me sick but good! But I have to feel better because this Thurs. Paul and I are going to meet with the owners of the cool apt. I guess we're being interviewed. How funny's that?We'll see how that goes.

So today we saw more apts. Actually all we saw were townhomes. One was really nice and was was teeny tiny and they wanted $1100! and we had to pay ALL utilities. Crap!

I'm getting sick and tired of looking for a place. So I'm ready to just sign any papers and not have to deal with this anymore.

Enough of the apt. talk.

I have this great idea for a new blog post and I think I'm going to post one on Sat.
I hope I get some traffic, because it deals with people participation.

I don't know how many people I've told about this bloglog, but no one seems to bother to participate, except Summer! So thanks Summer!! Maybe Summer and I need to find ourselves some bloggers.

I want to type more, but my throat is so sore, so I'm going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home