Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday and New House

Paul's watching the Super Bowl and I'm really not paying attention. I think it's over. It is. The Colts won. Woo.


On a more interesting note..Paul and I got a new place! We're so excited!!! It's a nice house, in a really nice neighborhood and the best part, the rent is way cheaper than what we were paying! We're so happy.

Here's some pics of the front of the house.

I'll post more pics later.


I got no responses to my little game :( awe. But I won't give up. I need to find people to read this bloglog.

That's what I'm gonna do. Well after I go make dinner.

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2007 at 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice house with beautiful trees in the front. Like your blog.

 
At February 11, 2007 at 8:33 AM , Blogger eileen said...

Your casita is so cute! It looks like you live in a remote area somwhere in the forest....like smokey the bear! hahaahaha! I am glad you found a place and hope you won't have to move too soon again! I can't wait to go visit you guys! Say hi to pauly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home