Friday, February 16, 2007

Hannibal Lector is the Cute Boy du Jour?


It's "Cute Boy du Jour" day and I've chosen Gaspard Ulliel, the guy who played Hannibal Lecter in "Hannibal Rising". Okay, he's a bit odd looking in some shots, but for the most part, he has this intense look about him. I don't know, I just found him interesting to look at. And since I went to see Hannibal Rising yesterday, I figured may as well add the boy to my list. So in honor of the movie (and his weird voice in it!) I'm making good ol' Gaspy my "Cute Boy du Jour".

Enjoy.

OH. Sorry about the gross pic (although if you haven't seen the flick, perhaps you don't realize that there's blood all over his face), I just thought he looked cute here (sans the blood of course!)



On a different note, apparently some blogger guy made my Bloglog his "Blog of the day", which is cool, but didn't generate much response! Hmpfh! Plus, I don't think he enjoyed the tunes! hahaha. Which brings me to another point, I ended up removing the playlist overthere ->, not because of that blogger guy, but because half of the songs don't work, especially in this blog. So I 86ed the playlist. But, you can still listen to it here. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Jamie said...

Heyy!
I loved your story, an interesting idea for a blog.
Keep on doing what your doing! :D

Good luck,
Jamie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home