Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Microsoft and Me part 2

So I haven't bloglogged in forever! I feel awful about it. I guess I didn't do very well on my resolutions.

BUT it's the jobbiejob! It's not that I'm realllly busy, it's just that after the long commute from work and by the time Paul and I have dinner, it's just too late to do anything else. So I haven't bloglogged!

But I had a little bit of time today so I thought I may as well bloglog about what I do at work.

I mostly work on the Pedigree site for MSN. Every week, I read the articles that will be posted the following week and I choose pics that relate to the articles, I "fix" them up to look all nice and pretty and stuff and then I send them off to be added to the Pedigree site. Easy Cheesy.

To see what I do click here .

But then I have to do the boring corporate stuff (which really isn't SO bad) and license the photos. Which is a HUGE thing since this IS Microsoft and apparently people like to sue Microsoft for any reason, so we have to cross our t's and dot our i's.

So that's basically all I do. I've been working on some other stuff, like,
yesterday I had to choose pics for the LeBron James MSN site. That was kinda neat considering I had to choose pics of celebrities born in Ohio.
Actually view his blog . It's rather interesting.

There's also perks, like shwaaaag! So far I've gotten two pretty cool bags and lots of photos and buttons and a t-shirt (for Paul!) and today I'm getting taken to lunch. So I can't complain...much :)

Anyway, that's what I do.
Do I enjoy it? Sure.
Do I like getting up in the morning? NOPE
Do I like commuting? Not even!
Would I keep doing this forever and ever? Probably not :)

But for now, it pays the rent.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home