Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Microsoft and me

So why haven't I bloglogged lately? Well...I got a job! It's a miracle! But I finally got a job. And of all places, at Microsoft! It's so crazy, never in my wildest dreams would I picture myself working at Microsoft, but stranger things have happened, I guess :)

I'm actually doing something fun. I look at photos all day long and pick the best ones for MSN web sites. I think my title is something like assistant Photo Editor. I don't even know! haha. But it's pretty cool. And I must say, Microsoft isn't as bad as I had imagined it. I'm enjoying it. The best part is, I can show up anytime between 9 to 10:30a.m. Just as long as I work 8 hours. Nifty I must say.

I'm actually working on contract, because apparently it's rare to be a full time employee of Microsoft. But I think it's a year contract, or will eventually be a year. We'll see.

The only draw back is no time to blog :( And you know, at Microsoft, Big Brother Bill is definitely watching you. So I definitely can't bloglog there! It's crazy all the security in the joint, but I guess it's understandable. Actually I should stop writing now, before I get in trouble. heheheh.

So as much as I'd like to bloglog more, I'm probably going to be doing less. Or at least until I get settled into the new house. Which is coming along. We've pretty much finished the kitchen and our bedroom and painted the living room, we just got to put out a bunch of stuff. But it's coming along!

Well, I must sleep. I have to wake up in the morning. Bleh. That's another drawback. Waking up and going to work. YUCKY!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home