Monday, May 7, 2007

Dresden Filed under Cute Boy


I had TiVo’d all of the “Dresden Files” and I finally finished them all. So in honor of Harry Dresden, a.k.a. Paul Blackthorne, I’m making him my “Cute Boy du Jour”. So yeah, he’s an unconventional hottie, but I just think he’s cute. Plus, he was good on ER and a great bad guy on 24! I’m starting to notice that most of the guys I dig, are “unconventional hotties”. Oh well.

Anyway, the show (Dresden Files) wasn’t so bad. It’s like Buffy, kind of campy and fun. I just think it’s funny that his “magic wand” is a hockey stick. Anyway, hope this guy is on a lot more shows or movies. Or at least I hope that SciFi will bring back the “Dresden Files”. Oh and did I mention that he has the cutest English accent. Although he uses an “American” one on the show. That's cute too!

(I'd credit the photo, but IMDB didn't credit it and I took it from there!...so
© IMDB.com, until I find the photographer)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home