Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blast from the Past..

I was organizing the spare/office and decided to look through some old letters and notes and whatnot. Anyway, I was reading some notes/letters from high school friends and realized how dramatic everything seemed back in the day. How we took a simple situation and turned it into a soap opera! It also made me wonder where some of these people who wrote me were. So Diane Alvarado and Kevin Hamilton if you happen to read this by some strange chance, respond and say hi...It'd be nice to hear from you.

I didn't realize what an impact those people had in my life. There are also notes from several other people, but I still talk to some of those people. Like Eileen for instance, I mean she's now related to me (through marriage)...so no matter what, I'll always stay close to her. I also found some notes/letters from people I've talked to in the past few years. Like Summer... It's so funny to read these notes and remember those days, when things seemed so huge and we seemed SO "grown up". I actually thought I knew it all.

It's fun to rem·i·nisce about the past..especially to read stuff about occasions you might've forgotten. I wish I could've saved everything, but with all the moves I've lost so much. I'm just grateful for what I do have. And even if it seems silly, it's great to remember those kooky high school years. Those weren't necessarily the best years of my life, but they were part of my life and eventually made me who I am today.

The End!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the CONSTANT reminiser! haha.... -Mario

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home