Monday, April 2, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

So I was tagged by Summer a LONG time ago.

I was supposed to list 6 things about me that people probably don’t know. Well I never did it, so I thought I’d do it now. I’m not tagging anyone, or at least not 6 people…BUT here it goes:

1. I learned how to ride a horse (at five) waaaay before I learned how to ride a bike (at nine).
2. My legal name was *Aguirre* until my mom changed it when I was fifteen (she never told me this though!).
3. I have a knack for remembering people’s birthdays.
4. I hate the taste and smell of eggs. One slight hint of egg and I gag.
5. I hate to drive, and I’ll do anything I can to no have to.
6. I have an oral fixation. I am constantly biting my nails, picking at my teeth, etc... it’s ridiculous actually.


I tag no one.

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2007 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had no idea your mom changed your name when you were 15! How long before you found out about it?

 
At April 3, 2007 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know til I moved to NYC and she gave me my birth certificate, but I had 3 of them! So I asked her about it and she said the hospital never put my name on the BC so she had to change it when I was 15 so that I could get my driver's license at 16. Imagine? She did this all in secret though! I could've so changed my name to something else. Which is probably why she never told me. Afraid I'd change it to something weird.

 
At April 3, 2007 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Something wierd like Chaz? :-)

ryc - I don't have any pictures of him yet! I don't have a camera phone and we're not serious enough yet for me to go through all the trouble of dragging out the camera for him yet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home