Monday, May 14, 2007

Boo Hoo for Boo


I'm so grumpy that Boo lost on "Survivor". If you haven't been watching this season's Survivor, you weren't missing much. I enjoyed it, but there was something about it that made me not like it. Perhaps it was the fact that my favorite "Boo" was always this close to getting booted. And finally after making it to fifth place, he got the ol' heave ho. I blame so many people, Alex being one of them. Why in the world did Alex, Mookie and Edgardo choose Dreamz as their fourth "horseman", when if they had chosen Boo, he would've stuck with them through the end. Not only that, they probably would've been the final four! Idiots! So they deserve losing for not taking my Boo.

Anyway, so Boo didn't win anything (I think he does get some cash), not even his Ford pick-up! For that I blame two people, that sneaky little Yau-man and crumby Dreamz. Paul and I were probably the only two people in America who weren't too happy with Yau-man. I thought he was sneaky and sly and just as bad as Dreamz. But he fooled people into thinking he was this "weak, old man". Shyeah right...he won most of the challenges! So I blame him. Plus he gave the truck to Dreamz!! I'm glad Dreamz screwed him in the end. That's what he gets. And because of all this nonsense between Dreamz and Yau-man and everyone hating Cassandra, well Earl won. The only thing I have to say about that is, WOW, he looked totally different. Sort of like Blair Underwood.

So too bad for my Boo. And because he lost and deserves something, he's my Cute Boy du Jour, today!
So Boo, at least you won something :)

Sorry about the bad pic. I pulled it off some weird site, which I've totally forgotten where. I'll get a better one, one day

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home