Saturday, September 22, 2007

Long time no blog

Wow, how crazy is it that the last time I bloglogged was during the Canne Film festival? That’s just absolutely wrong to take THAT long to bloglog! But since no one really reads this, guess it doesn’t matter. (insert big ol’ smiley face here).

So much has happened since then. The biggest news being, that Paul and I got a car. We got an Audi A4 and it looks like this:

It's a fancy car and we love it. The End!

I’m going to try and start blogging at least 3 times a week. There’s just no excuse why I shouldn’t be able to.

So I’ll bloglog about tomorrow’s big Seahawk game. I’m excited. Stay Tuned!



© courtesy of Audi 2007

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm testing this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home