Thursday, January 11, 2007

Seattle Rentals vs. This house

Well Paul and I looked through craigslist for some rentals. Ugh! It was hard enough to try and find this place, now we have to do it again. But I guess it's alright. Last time we were on a time crunch, this time at least we have until March 1st.

Anyway, this place was great, but it had its problems: It's muggy, the people upstairs have a little guy who's learning how to walk and we can hear him running and crying, the bathroom light is outsite of the bathroom...haha, the backyard is a pain to take care of, did I mention it's muggy in here? Awe, but we loved our housie. Oh well. On to new and better things!

Why in the world is rent so high in Seattle? It's not like people are bazillionaires here or something (Granted, the two richest men in the world do live here!) but come on, not all of us make a bazillion dollars. Shoot man, I'd settle for making a .008th of that. (is that even a number?). Oh well, we'll see what we find.

Okay, Paul needs to Squash again and I'm going to watch "Freedomland". I've been wanting to watch that for awhile and TiVoed it, so now's a good as time as any to watch it.

Tomorrow's Friday already...wow! OOO that means "Cute boy du jour" day. Hmm..I have so many to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home